Etsy Mini

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Love this random pic!!



This picture is from July 2010, before my big transition back to metro Detroit. Living in this kooky downstairs apartment on the corner of church and market streets, in st. joe, mi. In my little corner of the world being all creative and playing with my beads for so long that I'd find myself 2 days later alone on my island of beads...where the creations run amongst you, and they run wild. See all the reasons I love this pic below:


Other reasons
I LOVELOVELOVE the layered look I was rocking in this pic.
How crazy HAPPY I looked
My AWESOME Double sided Monet Painting room divider/self proclaimed headboard in the background
My entire setup and amount of space in my old bedroom - even though the house itself was kind of crappy
The pretty pink of the tshirt I'm wearing (and just the t-shirt in general - it's so soft!!
The warm color palette - especially the tan color of my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment